Sunday 25 November 2012

Pie Basket Tutorial - Sydney Workshop 24 Nov

I can't believe where the time has gone - it's been well over a month since my last post.  I must admit I have been a little busy though - getting the last little "tweak" in on my tutorial and then traveling to Sydney where I held a workshop at the AMEA meeting in Auburn on 24 November.  And what a wonderful day was had by all.



At this stage the ladies are still smiling and having fun!  




Concentration Plus!



Getting it done!


Thank you ladies for making the workshop such a fun thing to do - I certainly hope you ended up enjoying it as much as I did!

And a thank you to AMEA (particularly Adelaide Cann) for nagging me until I gave in!!  I had a wonderful day - and the FOOD!!! ......was all fantastic!

And now I have to put my head down and get serious about doing some basket work.  I am heading to Kensington Dollshouse Festival in May 2013 - and that's not a lot of months in terms of baskets to be made!!!  Back to the grindstone for me!!  But hopefully I won't be so long between posts now?  Let's see what happens!

Have a wonderful week everyone.






7 comments:

  1. That looks like a wonderful week end!!!! Wow, busy busy.....May will be here before you know it.....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much fun you have had, Lidi, I am glad you shared the pictures with us :D!! Great to hear you're going to Kensington Dollshouse Festival!!! Indeed a lot of work to do ;)!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  3. veo que lo has pasado bien ,y ese taller salio de maravilla

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful day for these ladies.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a lot of fun. Have any pictures of the finished products?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I have some pics in I will show them! And yes, it was a lot of fun!

      Delete
  6. They all look they are having fun and cant wait to see pics.... LJ

    ReplyDelete